Alex Cruz- week 4

 Week 4 has been filled with learning new lab techniques. Maiko, the post doc in Dr. Pitt’s lab, has been so helpful. We are working on their hypoglycemia project together which has been neat to learn a new organ system that my work in Ithaca. 


This Monday we had a reception which was really fun, we got to connect with faculty at Weill, meet a few doctos and I had a great conversation with Dr. Min about the medical field and our interests in camping/ traveling. A huge thank you to Kelly and Lila for their coordination for the event as well as anyone who aided in it. 

I feel so grateful for this experience, it has solidified my interest in medical school and has motivated me as an engineer to keep working hard at my project when I get back to Ithaca. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1

Week 1 - Samantha Bratcher

Week One - Shenghao Tan